Why use a travel advisor?
- We help you take your vacation experience from a plain vacation to an authentic vacation experience as we have all the insider tips. Compass32 Travel will present several options that will best suit your travel style and find the experiences that are hard to find. We know how to maximize your time in your destination and offer 24/7 in destination support by phone, text or email for any travel emergencies that may come up. We are the experts.
- Just as you might use a financial planner, an interior designer, or personal shopper, it makes sense to entrust your most valuable asset (your time) to an experienced travel advisor. Compass32 Travel spends time deepening relationships with our trusted suppliers, tour guides, yacht crew, even finding the best restaurants and “off the beaten path” activities.
- As travel emergencies are bound to happened unexpectedly, Compass32 Travel is your personal help line and can be reached immediately by phone, text or email. No hold times like you would get if you booked online. We are trained in the art of crisis management.
Why do I need a yacht broker?
- Compass32 Travel will listen carefully to you and your vacation needs to help match you to the perfect yacht and crew. First, Compass32 Travel will facilitate the yacht search in our database as well as communicate with other brokers on your behalf. We also access private information about a boat’s history through internal industry resources. This type of information will not be found on the internet and Compass32 Travel are experts in finding you just what you are looking for.
- Compass32 Travel offers only unbiased advice as an independent charter broker, Compass32 Travel places the client’s interests first and not the owners. As a result, we can offer you a massive selection of yachts from the entire charter market to suit your budget, occasion, and interests.
- Compass32 Travel is a reputable charter broker, adhering to the highest industry standards and we have the qualifications to ensure these ethical standards are maintained.
- Compass32 Travel is recognized by Charter Yacht Brokers Association (CYBA), a fundamental organization maintaining the standards of your charter experience. Compass32 Travel will secure vessels and crews that meet these standards and, if any issues arise during your charter, there is a legal framework to help resolve it.
- Compass32 Travel is a member of Virgin Islands Professional Charter Association (VIPCA) and proud to be a part of the marine industry’s voice, with continued updates for vessels and chartering regulation guidance. Compass32 Travel is your expert in charter yachts.
How is Compass32 Travel handling the COVID-19 crisis?
Being in the travel industry, we are remaining up to date by the CDC and various governments for each destination. We are in-tune and have a pulse on the constant changing policies, regulations, requirements and terms of hotels, cities, boarders, and countries. We keep our clients up to date and communicate often as changes occur, that are pertinent to each specific itinerary. We are here to offer you complete travel peace of mind during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond. We take your travel comfort level seriously and are here for you if you are ready to travel now or if you would like to begin creating an itinerary for future travel. Now is the time to rely on Compass32 Travel for all your present and future travel needs to ensure your comfortable level of travel. Compass32 Travel is your trusted travel advisor and charter yacht broker.
Is there a planning deposit and what does it include?
We work exclusively for you and you may secure Compass32 Travel’s services with a non-refundable planning fee. We listen to every element of what you dream for your vacation during our initial consultation. We than begin detailed research and presentation of several flight and accommodation options, a beautifully laid out itinerary that has the perfect balance of activity and relaxation that you prefer, match you to the crew and yacht that best fits your needs and personality if choosing a charter vacation, draw up contracts for domestic and foreign flagged and foreign registered vessels for crewed yacht charter vacation, assist you in choosing the right travel insurance that covers what is important to you and matches your itinerary, confirm all yacht funds are secured, insider tips specific to your destination and travel style, triple and final check all your documents before you depart, real time flight monitoring, 24/7 in destination support while you are traveling by text, phone or email, assistance as you make your way back and even after you arrive back home.
Since every itinerary is unique, there are different non-refundable planning deposits for each different itinerary. Please contact us for further information.
How much is the deposit?
Vacation planning can be quite involved, complex and time intense. It requires research to provide you with the right recommendation or proposal for your destination and travel style. Working with a professional agent, you will save valuable time and planning will result in a more seamless experience. As with all bookings, Compass32 Travel will be your advocate before, during and after your trip. If needed, we are available any moment you may need assistance.
To perform the most professional services required to plan and arrange your travel, planning deposit is required on all itineraries including, but not limited to, flights, destination weddings, groups and chartered yacht vacations. The planning deposit is non-refundable and is based on a per trip basis. Please inquire for more information.
Do you have a referral program?
At Compass32 Travel, a referral is the highest compliment you can give. We are happy to have a referral club for all our clients. In the Referral Club, your planning deposit will be waived up to $200, for each person you refer to Compass32 Travel. The referred client(s) must be booked and have finished their travel before the planning deposit may be waived. If the dates of your next trip conflict with this, a credit will be issued for your next planned vacation. Please inquire for more club details.
Can I find it cheaper on the internet?
People ask this all the time. With all the resources and online sites available, booking the cheapest rate you can on a vacation deal site seems so tempting. The truth is, there is a lot of fine print that is missed and not understood until you have an travel emergency. Using a valuable travel advisor knows how to read all the fine print. The travel planning landscape will not be the same after COVID and now, more than ever, is the best time to use an expert. Booking on your own leaves you with elements that you overlooked causing you to miss unique vacation and experience opportunities. Working with Compass32 Travel, we love sharing the insider tips with you.
When you have a vacation emergency (lost luggage, missed flight, etc) calling a 1-800 number and being put on hold does not help you. You will receive 24/7 in destination assistance by phone, text, or email when you work with Compass32 Travel. We will save you countless hours mapping out the tedious logistics, the overwhelm, cut through the noise of travel review sites and deceptive pricing, as well as giving you personal service that you deserve.
As experts in the travel industry, we know how to add value to your authentic vacation through our travel industry relationships and local experts. There is no need for you to discover pitfalls from your inexperience. Compass32 Travel is here for you.
What happens if I need to cancel my trip?
We hope you do not have to cancel your trip; however, we understand that things come up unexpectedly. The planning deposit is non-refundable and there is a cancelation charge for voluntary cancelation. This charge covers the hours, time investment spent on researching and working on your behalf on each element of your unique vacation. If the cancelation is voluntary by you and not initiated by the airline, yacht, resort or land tour group, or supplier, there will be a cancellation charge to cover the additional time to correctly cancel each part of your vacation. Working with the multiple suppliers used to create your vacation and making sure your reservation is cancelled correctly, is important and careful attention to detail is required.
How do I pay for my vacation?
After you have agreed to your custom curated travel itinerary, you may easily pay for your vacation by credit card. Compass32 Travel will let you know when your initial deposit and remaining payments are due, if you have not paid in full.
How do I get started?
Please contact Compass32 Travel by phone, text, or email. We are passionate about creating bespoke vacations for our clients and love the relationships that grow over the planning process. Our clients are our priorities, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.